Success is the natural outcome of developing the core, authentic self. By using every academic coaching, tutoring or life coaching session to constantly hone self-understanding, I help my students succeed from the inside out.
I offer an integrated combination of:
- Elite–level academic skills tutoring
- Co-Active personal coaching to overcome internal barriers to success
- Internal Family Systems mindfulness to work more creatively with less stress
I specialize in working with:
- Gifted/Honors/AP students
- Students aspiring to Honors/AP classes
- Students with ADD/ADHD
- Students needing alternative approaches
- Teens struggling with stress at school, home or with friends
- Teens interested in developing better communication and relationship skills
I also offer parent and teen coaching sessions
- Learn simple new communication tools that you can put into practice immediately
- Begin to develop virtuous cycles of interaction instead of falling back into painful patterns
- Parents: Develop your own inner ‘coach’ so you can better support your son or daughter
- Teens: Develop your own inner resources and authentic sense of Self
- Parents and Teens together: Learn to speak up for what you need with confidence and clarity, in an atmosphere of mutual respect, with compassion for yourself and each other
I always offer a free initial telephone consultation
Yes, I have currently have tutoring spaces available. If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to call —
847-804-3200. I always offer a free initial telephone consultation.
I appreciate your understanding that the kind of intensive, one-on-one tutoring and academic / life coaching I offer has put me in the difficult position of being unable to work with everyone I would like to. If you’re looking for a more conventional tutor who offers basic academic tutoring without academic coaching, please try the Neighborhood Parents Network, or call your local university. For instance, Northwestern University Career Services offers parents the opportunity to list tutoring positions online: Click here to list online.
Summer Tutoring and Coaching
- teen life coaching
- life purpose coaching
- summer enrichment tutoring
- speed reading and comprehension
- SAT / ACT / GRE verbal test prep
- college application essays
- college applications
If you’re considering summer tutoring and coaching, I invite you to call me before the summer starts! Spaces sometimes fill early.